We help people who are excluded from society to build a more positive future for themselves. We do this through one-to-one tailored support, to help individuals address their individual barriers and to develop the confidence, skills and attitudes necessary to move their lives forward. Specifically, we:
- support people with complex needs
- prioritise those for whom other sources of support have failed or alternative support is simply not available.
What we deliver
- Providing one-to-one coaching, helping to build confidence and self-belief, explore individual skills and interests, challenge perceptions and identify future goals and aspirations.
- Motivating and inspiring our service users to volunteer in their communities, helping them to feel valued as contributing members of society and to build new social networks.
- Providing workshops to increase confidence, self-esteem and resilience.
- Appropriate signposting to a range of support agencies and provide on-going support
Further details on our current programmes can be found here:
- Community Spirit
- Volunteering opportunities
- The Work Readiness Programme – pre employability support