We currently hold the contract with Carmarthenshire County Council to deliver alternative curriculum provision for Year 10 and 11 under Cynnydd; which is funded via the European Social Fund programme.
We currently deliver from a site in Carmarthen and our head office in Llanelli.
Over the period of our delivery, we have developed a reputation for:
- the high quality of our learning and support provision, resulting in young people achieving above expectation
- our ability to engage and develop young people having multiple and complex support needs and to meet these working in partnership with a range of agencies
- maintaining effective working relationships and reporting systems with referring schools
- the high quality of the management of our projects; and
- our ability to develop meaningful relationships with parents/guardians
You can download our brochure here