We partner with small responsible business to deliver added benefit to local areas.
From our work we know that small business sector is well-placed to help deliver solutions to some of the key social challenges faced by today’s society through such activities as mentoring, sponsorship, skill development, work placements, volunteering or charitable giving.
Membership is free to all small enterprises who recognise that business is about more than profit and who want to work with us to strengthen local communities
Who should be a member?
- Small businesses and social enterprises who want to demonstrate their commitment to responsible business practices through supporting our values and becoming involved in our work.
Why become a member?
- Demonstrate and be recognised for your commitment to responsible business practices
- Benefit from the reputational advantages responsible business practices can bring – e.g. in tendering for contracts
- Take advantage of discounted services in key areas of responsible business practice
- Increase staff motivation and commitment through increasing staff job satisfaction.
- Use of CBSA’s Member Logo
- Access to a range of discounted services to help you derive the maximum impact from implementing responsible business measures
- Valuable free PR via our impact studies and news-stories
- Support to engage with your local community via our Skill Bank service
- Promote your services & products through discounted mail-outs to our database of over 6000 business contacts
- Download our community engagement toolkit for small business